The Beautiful Blogger award….
A great big “Thank You!” to Wheelmummy for nominating Stoning Demons for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am honored (and more than a little giddy) over this.
And I would like to say that Wheelmummy is a Beautiful Blogger herself. I have found beautiful truths, honest sharing and kindred emotions on her blog. Please pay her a visit. I know you will find strength and inspiration there. http://wheelmummy.wordpress.com/
‘Beautiful Blogger Award’!
To recognize others who have Beautiful Blogs, these are the sites I feel have given me inspiration.
Counselors Soapbox http://counselorssoapbox.com/
Dr Kathleen Young http://drkathleenyoung.wordpress.com/
Colour the Day http://colourtheday.wordpress.com/
Makeup and Mirtazapine http://makeupandmirtazapine.com/
Writing Through Complex PTSD http://ptsdcreativewriting.wordpress.com/
Relieving PTSD Symptoms http://relievingptsdsymptoms.wordpress.com/
Living Through Mental Illness http://mentalbibliovore.wordpress.com/
The Curmudgeon http://gerryellenson.wordpress.com/
Boundaries of the Soul http://njpsychdoc.wordpress.com/
Living with PTSD http://livingwithptsd.wordpress.com/
Writing for Recovery http://writingforrecovery.wordpress.com/
The Sprightly Writer http://thesprightlywriter.wordpress.com/
Lillywhitewash’s Blog http://lilywhitewash.wordpress.com/
As part of the rules of the award, I am asked to answer 10 questions. So, here we go:
1. What would you do if you won 5,000 pound tomorrow?? Finish writing my book.
2. Best life time moment?? There are two: when each of my sons was born.
3. Are you happy?? I am working on it.
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be. I would be free from PTSD
6. What is your biggest vice/ bad habit in life ?? Cigarettes
7. Can you note what you name a good point about you and also a negative point about you?? (after all no one is perfect.) Hmm… good point? I like to think that I am a kind person. Negative point? I have a difficult time trusting people.
8. What is your most embarrassing life time moment?? When I was really suffering from PTSD and ‘lost it’. I didn’t do unkind things, but I did reveal my suffering in embarrassing ways.
9. What is your favorite flower? Sunflower
10. What’s your biggest love in life? My children.
Rules of beautiful blogger award
The “One Beautiful Blogger Award” has similar rules to many blogging awards.
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award
Here’s what you have to do!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to take part.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What would you do if you won 5,000 pound tomorrow??
2. Best life time moment??
3. Are you happy??
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be.
6. What is your biggest vice/ bad habit in life ??
7. Can you note what you name a good point about you and also a negative point about you?? (after all no one is perfect.)
8. What is your most embarrassing life time moment??
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What’s your biggest love in life?